Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Don't forget about my loving

I'm digging the CSN&Y stuff right now, I found a bunch of their CD's with various combinations of the four members on it however I've also been looking at some of the covers of them done as well. By far the best I've come upon so far is "Got It Made" by Sandmen.

It's got this great vocal harmony with a really simple guitar accompaniment. For some reason this song is just feeling really good right now, incredibly simple and easy but it just sounds so good. Sometimes you just have to go back to the basics which work. The guitar tune is a little folksy and their voices harmonize perfectly and compliment the guitar nicely. Not really too much else to say about it, enjoy!

"Got It Made" covered by The Sandmen (Stephen Stills Cover)


-S

No comments:

Post a Comment