blogorhythms: tea + trumpets

for the plaid in all of us

pages

  • Home
  • contributing editors

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Sunday Soundtrack

Prom night, deserves a Prom morning soundtrack...

"Guava Jelly" by Bob Marley


"The Theme From Cheers" by Titus Andronicus


"Afterglow Of Your Love" by The Small Faces

"Shelter" by Ray LaMontagne


"Buggin' Out" by A Tribe Called Quest


"We Can't Help You" by Stephen Malkmus And The Jicks

"3AM" by O.A.R. (Couldn't find a better copy)

-S
Posted by Spencer and Friends at 12:01 AM
Labels: A Tribe Called Quest, Bob Marley, O.A.R., Ray LaMontagne, Small Faces, Stephen Malkmus And The Jicks, Sunday Soundtrack, Titus Andronicus

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

search the blogorhythmic depths

our favorites!

  • Pitchfork: Latest News
  • Stereogum
  • DailyBeatz
  • The Indie Music Database
  • RCRD LBL
  • » Caged Animals ~ All My Friends
  • Aquarium Drunkard
  • Today's Blog Music - The Hype Machine
  • StereoMood
  • WAMH! 89.3 FM
  • The Hood Internet
  • The Sound Of Indie
  • Mojo4Music

people who kind of like us

blog archive

  • ▼  2010 (180)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (31)
    • ►  August (15)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (30)
    • ▼  May (31)
      • But I don’t want to ever go back
      • Sunday Soundtrack
      • My soul got happy and stayed all day
      • Hey little thing lemme light your candle
      • Mark Ronson
      • I heard there was a secret chord
      • It's times like these, that I need relief
      • Chill...
      • Sunday Soundtrack
      • Oh Yoshimi, they don't believe me
      • Floatin over the black top
      • I've been out walking
      • Wait by the car and we'll go, we'll go
      • If you came back as the deep sea, I would come bac...
      • Rock me momma like a southbound train
      • Sunday Soundtrack
      • Emancipate yourself from mental slavery
      • I say when it drops, oh you gonna feel it
      • You're not welcome anymore
      • She take my money, well I'm in need
      • Proof that love's not only blind but deaf
      • St-st-st-st-stuttering
      • Sunday Soundtrack
      • In the morning all I could do was sing
      • Throw it all at me, I can shrug it off
      • Lost revelations that I'll never find
      • 20 weeks of fun at WAMH
      • Just like yesterday I told you I would stay
      • All your diction dripping with disdain
      • Sunday Soundtrack
      • You can say what you want but don't act like you care
    • ►  April (32)
    • ►  March (31)

follow us

Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
Theme images by mattjeacock. Powered by Blogger.